Good morning. Still here.
Power went out here at Lookout Point around 845 last night. I lit a couple candles and crawled into bed for a long winter's nap.
Wind had dramatically quieted by 1100. I happened to be awake at 330 when pwr returned.
From what I've been reading, my two outages, totaling 9 hrs, makes me one of the lucky ones. When it gets light I'll head out and survey the wind damage. #sandy
(Originally posted by me on the facebook)
- Flying with Friends
- Initial look around
- Still here.
- Couple more Sandy status updates.
- Dark and stormy night
- Collected status posts during Sandy.
- Joss Whedon On Romney
- President Obama talks about his childhood with The...
- Can 3D printing make the world more local?
- BILL NYE-SCIENCE STYLE
- Hi, my name is Spot, and I'm a stoner. Hi Spot!
- Dick Will Make You Slap Some Body
- ▼ October (13)