Monday, January 15, 2024

Monday Message - Jan 15, 2024

 Good Monday Message

January 15, 2024

Thrill Ride

Last week I reported that we finally got some snow (8.5 inches!) up here in Seacoast New Hampshire.

Well, two days later, the temperature rose to 50 degrees F, and it rained for the better part of 24 hours. Almost all the snow was melted and washed away.

And now, this morning's low temp was 20F! And the forecast is for it to stay below freezing 24/7 for the next week.

We've moved, from the unseasonably warm of December, onto a weather roller-coaster.

New UCAP Episode

Jeb and I recorded a fun episode of UCAP with guest host Amy Laboda. I'm hoping that will get posted later today, or tomorrow.

3D Modeling and MoGrc

I'm continuing my learning curve on 3D modeling and motion graphics.

I'm currently working on learning how to add animated 3D models into live action video. I may have something to show you next week.


If you've been forwarded this mesaage, or just stumbled upon it, and you like it, please become a FREE FOLLOWER of me on Patreon. I'll be publishing mostly non General Aviation content, in the areas of science, graphics, technology, and other things that strike my fancy.


Found on the Net.

In recent years I've become a bit of a "Whovian" (Fan of the Dr. Who TV show). I've only watched a few seasons of the 15 different Doctors. Mostly the 11th, 10th and 14th(!) Doctors, with a bit of the 13th. But I don't recall ever seeing an episode with a musical number.

From the most recent episode of the 15th Doctor, a kinda catchy, and more than a little gruesome, song performed by a Goblin Taylor Swift (Miley Cyrus?).


Not sure how I've never seen any of these, cause they're kinda fun. An annual video from the Australian Lamb lobbying group. (OK. Eating cute litte lambs may be troubling, but this video is fun.)


This is a disturbing list. It's a scorecard of businesses that will/maybe/won't use facial recognition on their customers.


That's it for this week. See you next time.


Post your comments and feedback on the Patreon page for this posting.


Previous Messages


Issue: 24-02

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers